Retail Technology: The Future
The key to successful selling for any retailer is simply understanding one's customers – what it is they want and how best to provide them with it. One of the most common research modes is data collection, which raises the question of how best to analyse enormous amounts of information.
- Bank of England raises leverage ratio for banks
- HSBC board member: slaves waited for the vote, so why can’t Hong Kong?
- Zombie run at Broadway shopping centre helps Ealing charity
- Why Digital Paper Is Killing Efficiency and How To Stop It
- UPDATE 1-Dollar General extends tender offer for Family Dollar shares again
- Bitcoin accepted by electronics retailer CeX
- Youku Tudou : Alibaba partner on online video marketing
- Facebook to spend billions on projects that might not generate profits
- Facebook boosts Q3 profit by 59 per cent
- Amazon to acquire comedy streaming group Rooftop Media as it positions itself to combat Netflix
- Elizabeth Arden posts third consecutive quarterly loss
- Shiseido slashes forecast as H1 operating profit plummets 46.4%
- Helen Mirren for LOréal: has the beauty industry finally wised up?
- Helen Mirren announced as UK Ambassador for L'Oréal Paris
- Vice President, Europe, announced across Laura Mercier & RéVive
High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
My-RetailMedia.com brings you all the latest breaking retail news and information about the
retail sector and major brands from a comprehensive range of retail industry sector news sources.