Omni-channel or overwhelming?
The future of retail marketing is here, and it’s omni-channel. Namely, a stronger focus put upon the customer experience – their satisfaction and engagement with the brand, through a variety of channels. How successfully this is carried out is down to the marketers.
The creation of new technology has pushed the boundaries of retail and e-commerce far beyond a simple website, now the marketing concepts of Place and Promotion are more evident through personalised banners on devices and micro-location offers. With this new creative capacity, however, comes greater opportunity for error.
- Frozen blow for Mattel as Hasbro wins rights for Princess Elsa doll in toy war
- Players and fans flock to FIFA 15 video game midnight launch
- Let your money go: Frozen toys expected to top Christmas sales charts
- Sony hoping to raise PlayStation profit forecast
- Aston Martin reenacts video game scenarios to boost fan engagement
- Future bright for childrens books as industry names plot next chapter
- Global markets on the up as print sales recover
- BookBaby Announces New President
- Barnes & Noble’s NOOK Press® Self-Publishing Platform Partners with The Bookseller on a New Preview Section for Self-Published Authors in the UK
- Its silly to be frightened of being dead
- Decisions of the Nestlé Board of Directors: Creation of a new Executive Board function and redefinition of Zones Europe and AOA
- US: Walgreens Reports Q4 Loss On Boots Charge; Expects Margin Pressure
- US: Walgreens To Sell Stake In Infusion Services Unit?
- Walgreens Boots Alliance: What's In Store?
- Rite Aid lowers guidance
- Chow Tai Fook Launches Argyle Diamond ‘Sunshine’ Collection
- Cartier shares future of watchmaking with male consumer base
- PC Jeweller surges 9%; bets on e-tailing, joins Flipkart
- RJC and Signet Jewelers Ltd introduce new RJC chief executive
- Exclusive: Lola and Grace opens debut UK store within Swarovski shop
High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
My-RetailMedia.com brings you all the latest breaking retail news and information about the
retail sector and major brands from a comprehensive range of retail industry sector news sources.