Models Florence Kosky and Ella Richards take to the streets of London with The Bucket Bag from the Burberry
The Gucci Fall Winter 2015 Campaign. Directed by Glen Luchford, with models Tessa Charlotte Bruinsma and Tobias Lundh
Diorama Baby Pouch
Stella McCartney announced as Creative Director for Team GB Rio 2016 kit
Is Argos multi-channel’s first success story?
Argos has revealed it is the first retailer to reach £1 billion in sales made by mobile devices.
The high street and catalogue retailer achieved over £1 billion in m-commerce last year, with sales on mobile up 38 per cent to 28th February. Speaking at parent company Home Retail’s Christmas in July event, chief digital officer Bertrand Bodson said the figures included any sale starting on a mobile device, including home deliveries, click and collect and reserve in store.
- Cheaper clothing lowers prices on UK high streets
- Weak euro suits Hugo Boss as profits rise 13% to £50m and shoppers splash out on upmarket clothes
- Arcadia imposes tougher payment terms on suppliers in move set to hit firms hard
- U.S. luxury fashion retailer Neiman Marcus files for IPO
- Valentino Men’s Spring 2016 Shoe Collection
- Legoland deals: Flash sales and cheap tickets to the Windsor Resort
- Hamleys to open in Prague
- Lego criticised by disability group for figure of elderly man in a wheelchair
- Walmart and other large retailers to stop selling realistic toy guns in New York
- Tips, links and suggestions: what are you reading this week?
High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
My-RetailMedia.com brings you all the latest breaking retail news and information about the
retail sector and major brands from a comprehensive range of retail industry sector news sources.