Black Friday: UK falls for US retail sensation
A research report was recently carried out by retail analysis brand EDITD on Black Friday – the most prolific shopping day of the year in America, and the event which is widely considered to demonstrate the beginning of the festive season.
- Quindell could sell outlying businesses following Rob Terry departure
- RBS Admits Error in 'Stress Test'
- Majid Al Futtaim’s City Centre malls host 43rd UAE National Day celebrations across nation
- Get ready for Black Friday! Huge discounts by online retailers will see spending hit £6,000 every SECOND as US import becomes Britain's biggest shopping day
- Is This Indonesia's Amazon.com?
- Lidl becomes pearl of the posh food wars as it opens up oyster offer
- Young’s Brewery reports 15.7% rise in half-year profits
- Daniel Thwaites PLC announce H1 profit rise, despite fall in sales
- Grocery sales decline for the first time in 20 years, according to survey
- Majestic Wine posts 10.5% H1 profit decline
- Bloomsbury and Walker Books 'influential in China'
- Amazon and Hachette announce multi-year agreement after bitter fight over future of publishing industry
- Conde Nast settles class-action suit against underpaid interns
- ITV Player launches on Amazon Fire as audience migration continues
- Rakuten : launches Online Bookstore to Strengthen Business in Taiwan
High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
My-RetailMedia.com brings you all the latest breaking retail news and information about the
retail sector and major brands from a comprehensive range of retail industry sector news sources.