Did m-commerce growth just plateau?
The percentage of online sales completed through mobile devices came in unchanged for the second quarter of this year. While it was understood that the general trend for mobile purchases (those made on a phone or tablet) is for a steady uptake from a very low base, this is the first time the quarterly growth has come in flat.
- Where's our money? Furious HSBC customers STILL haven't had their salaries despite bank's promise - and now it claims they should be paid 'today'
- Clydesdale and Yorkshire best-buy purchase credit card with 26 months 0% interest
- Bank glitch fixed says HSBC
- Sainsbury’s waves in contactless payments with £30 card pay limit
- HSBC to process 275,000 delayed payments overnight
- Erin Wasson is a knockout as she prepares to launch fashion brand in Australia
- Victoria Beckham to join Kate Moss in Absolutely Fabulous movie?
- Overheard On Wall Street: Lower Oil, Leather Prices To Boost Footwear
- Givenchy Store Opens in New York
- Lake District farmers team up with designers to turn Herdwick sheep into a fashion brand
- DOGBERRY: Jimmy Choo chief executive Pierre Denis' words will be perfectly understood by fashionistas but to man on street it comes across as pretentious jargon
- Chinese Consumers Still Flocking to Hermès
- Hermès First Half Financial Highlights
- Villa, Timberland Collaborate On Old Glory 6-Inch Boot
- Jimmy Choo Cashes In On Men's Shoes
- Colouring books for grown-ups storm up the bestseller charts
- VIDEO: Pratchett's last novel hits the shops
- WHSmith chiefs to meet Labour MP Paula Sherriff after it was revealed retailer charged more in hospitals than on the high-street
- Bookshop finds novel way to beat Amazon
- Final Discworld novel and Stieg Larsson sequel poised for release
- Nokia agrees on 'Shanghai Bell' joint venture with China Huaxin
- Jack Wills founder returns as CEO and calls off IPO
- What Apple needs to get right with its new iPhone 6S and 6S Plus
- Samsung patents eye-tracking technology to ZOOM in if it sees you squinting
- RadioShack Will Pay Cash for Your Unredeemed Gift Cards
High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
My-RetailMedia.com brings you all the latest breaking retail news and information about the
retail sector and major brands from a comprehensive range of retail industry sector news sources.