Reporting from Zalando’s Insights day in Berlin
An initial public offering may be the only thing on the press’ mind, but a trip to Zalando HQ as it announces another stellar first half shows there is a lot more going on behind the scenes. Whether an IPO is on the cards or not, it seems the endless questions have turned into an in-joke for founder David Schneider and members of the management team, as they tell press they will not be answering any questions on the possibility of a share debut.
- Furniture brand Wharfside appoints Tiainen-Harris PR
- Home Retail Group appoints new Head of Trends
- URC announces net profit of KWD 3.5m in 2014 H1
- Swedish Retailer IKEA to Open Future Kansas City-Area Store on Wednesday, September 10 in Merriam, Kansas
- Home improvements proving popular but 10% end up botched, survey suggests
- Teachers and pupils to appear on 'Educating' show tonight
- Prince's advice to Outkast on comeback tour: 'Just give them the hits'
- Archant appoints Jeff Henry as chief executive
- Redesigned BBC iPlayer lands on new devices, will finally debut on Xbox One later this year
- Disney toy division's focus on franchises makes it a star
High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
My-RetailMedia.com brings you all the latest breaking retail news and information about the
retail sector and major brands from a comprehensive range of retail industry sector news sources.