Did m-commerce growth just plateau?
The percentage of online sales completed through mobile devices came in unchanged for the second quarter of this year. While it was understood that the general trend for mobile purchases (those made on a phone or tablet) is for a steady uptake from a very low base, this is the first time the quarterly growth has come in flat.
- Woolies chairman pays price for profit dip
- Kourtney Kardashian legs it to the health food store with son Mason
- Water on track to outsell soda by 2017
- Australia's Woolworths full-year profit falls 12.5 pct
- Former Tesco boss Philip Clarke summoned for interview by SFO as it steps up criminal probe into accounting scandal at grocer
- Marchesa to Launch Luxury Footwear Collection
- Rich Kids of Beverly Hills' EJ Johnson pairs designer accessories with plaid cardigan
- I’m 23 and I proudly wear grandma sandals
- Ugg Australia Opens Pop-Up Shops In Boston & Elizabeth, N.J.
- Dr. Martens Celebrates Rebellious ’80s Style With Fall 2015 Collection
- Indochino Showroom Opens in Los Angeles
- NYHFR Survey: $15 Federal Minimum Wage Will Mean Short Opportunities in Fast Food, Retail, IT Support
- Retailers Will Easily Weather Yuan Price Fluctuations
- Saudi businesswomen’s deposits at local banks stand at SAR375bn
- Retail sector risks losing touch with records managers in a world of big data - study
- Colouring books for grown-ups storm up the bestseller charts
- Indian tortoise will overtake the Chinese hare
- VIDEO: Pratchett's last novel hits the shops
- WHSmith chiefs to meet Labour MP Paula Sherriff after it was revealed retailer charged more in hospitals than on the high-street
- Bookshop finds novel way to beat Amazon
High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
My-RetailMedia.com brings you all the latest breaking retail news and information about the
retail sector and major brands from a comprehensive range of retail industry sector news sources.