Stella McCartney announced as Creative Director for Team GB Rio 2016 kit
DiorAbstract Glasses - Autumn-Winter 2015-16 Campaign
The second video in the House of Fraser series of 'Ask the Stylist', sees Phoebe tackle the wardrobe worry of what to wear...
French Connection. Dublin-born rapper Rejjie Snow and American artist and model India Menuez embark on a celebration of individuality
Is Argos multi-channel’s first success story?
Argos has revealed it is the first retailer to reach £1 billion in sales made by mobile devices.
The high street and catalogue retailer achieved over £1 billion in m-commerce last year, with sales on mobile up 38 per cent to 28th February. Speaking at parent company Home Retail’s Christmas in July event, chief digital officer Bertrand Bodson said the figures included any sale starting on a mobile device, including home deliveries, click and collect and reserve in store.
- In posters: Mayfair is a top travel destination among the super-rich
- Master Artisan Lison De Caunes Collaborates With Davidoff To Show Off The Art Of Straw Marquetry
- Volcom Revamps Denim Line
- VIDEO: McQueen show opens at night
- Elio Fiorucci: Designer whose innovative style placed him at the epicentre of fashionable 70s New York
- Fatal Police Shooting in Wal-Mart Under Review 1 Year Later
- Sears Outpaces Macy's: Back-To-School Purchasing Intent Survey Will Raise Eyebrows
- Health Care, Wage Gaps, Walmart, Stadiums, and Spending: Notes from Stossel's "Liar, Liar"
- JC Penney's new CEO steps up
- Christmas range 2015 sneak peek: Selfridges
- What's the Real Impact of Jane Birkin's Name Change Request to Hermès?
- Strategies: Converse Treads Carefully in Updating Well-Worn Chuck Taylor Brand
- Shanina Shaik revealed as the new face of Tony Bianco shoes
- Customs Seizes Fake Designer Handbags, Sunglasses
- Jimmy Choo's non-executive director Bart Becht gives up shoes to concentrate on mascara
- Footwear Retailer Khadim's Focuses On "Affordable Fashion"
- Gildan reports decline in Q2 net earnings, net sales up 2.9 percent
- Alibaba’s participated Paytm leads 50 million fundraising for Zovi
- Why small retailers shouldn't rush to adopt Apple Pay
- Internet-only stores to overtake retail giants' online sales this year
- College Textbook Prices Have Risen 1,041 Percent Since 1977
- Sunday Mirror Foyles book competition - how to enter and terms and conditions
- Waterstones turns to data-driven technology to put the bookshop experience online
- Long-lost Dr. Seuss book hits stores today -- and it's already a bestseller
- Famed NYC bookstore starts new chapter
- Manchester United slammed for 'sexist' women's replica shirt
- Manchester United and Adidas branded 'sexist' and 'discriminatory' as women's shirt features plunging neckline and different design
- Manchester United new women's shirt branded 'sexist' over plunging neckline
- Robbie Keane and Steven Gerrard star in 3-1 win for LA Galaxy over Colorado Rapids
- Manchester United new kit: Fans react to first Adidas shirt in world record £750m deal
- Chinese Corporations Are Getting Bigger And Smarter -- Watch Out, Apple And Samsung!
- How the W3C is trying to standardize payments on the internet
- Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum attend Dizzy Feet Foundation Gala
- Danger For Samsung As Smartphone Profits Fall
- Uber raises $1bn with Microsoft help in latest fundraising round
- Counter Point: Reviewing the Eberhard & Co. Chrono 4 Geant Titan
- Rihanna gets sprayed with paint during wild Barbados festival as she shows off her fantastic figure in tiny shorts and crop top
- TONY HETHERINGTON: Lloyds comes up sparkling over 'Elite' diamonds
- Global Manager: Inspiring Your Employees to Overachieve
- Gem Diamonds’ Sales Fall 18% in H1 2015
High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
My-RetailMedia.com brings you all the latest breaking retail news and information about the
retail sector and major brands from a comprehensive range of retail industry sector news sources.