Nicholas Marshall asks: Why are women crap retailers?
We might as well admit it chaps, women are crap retailers, or so we men must believe. Maybe, they are okay on the tills but not in any senior position and definitely not in the board room. Women may be good at retailing on the other side of the counter (sic) but definitely not on the business side. After all the facts speak for themselves don’t they?
- UK's Blockbuster closes 62 stores, 427 jobs lost
- Toys R Us to pay $180,000 to settle lawsuit alleging overcharging
- Is it game over for Xbox One? Sony's PlayStation 4 becomes the fastest selling console in UK history - selling 250,000 devices in just two days
- Bits Blog: Shopping for a Girl? Consider Science and Engineering Toys
- Paternity leave: I'm a new father. And I really want to be at home now | Tom Lamont
- Spain Ikea receives 20,000 applications for 400 jobs
- Weak start to holiday selling season
- Bargain-hunting dents U.S. retailers' November sales
- The stomach-churning Christmas dinner for GAMERS: Tin containing a three-course meal means no time is wasted in the kitchen
- Mixed bag of retail sales results for November
High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
My-RetailMedia.com brings you all the latest breaking retail news and information about the
retail sector and major brands from a comprehensive range of retail industry sector news sources.