Robert De Niro, a special guest of this week’s fashion show in Milan, expresses his appreciation and well wishes for long-time friend Giorgio Armani.
"Fancy lunch in the great indoors". House of Fraser | Invitation to…Summer
THE BEST (most stylish) GAME OF TENNIS EVER? While Wimbledon fashion rules dictate players wear all white..
40 Years of Armani - N°14/40 - #Atribute to Beauty
Debenhams adds Patisserie Valerie to concessions, continues search for differentation
Debenhams’ chief executive Michael Sharp believes the retailer is ‘on track’ to deliver full year results in line with expectations, despite a tricky third quarter without an underlying sales growth. The second biggest department store chain in Britain on Thursday revealed sales at stores open over a year came in flat for the 15 weeks to 13 June. However this was an improvement of analysts’ forecasts for a 2 per cent to 0.5 per cent drop.
- Petition for Macy's to dump Trump gains traction
- How accurate are Walmart's "Made in the USA" labels?
- Walmart makes Isil cake after Confederate flag design rejected
- Best places to shop for plus size clothing online, including New Look, ASOS and Marks and Spencer
- Walmart: We're sorry for making ISIL flag cake
- Carpetright enjoys profit turnaround as stores go upmarket
- Investors shop for a bargain at Home Retail
- Looking to enter home designing biz now: Housing.com CEO
- Dog dies after being 'left in hot car for hours while owners shopped in Ikea'
- Kingfisher survives being dragged underwater after epic battle with snake when it bursts free seconds before drowning
- SDCC: Lego to Unveil New Batmobile Set Tied to ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’
- Bro's Little Pony: YA Novel Tackles Hasbro Show's Unlikely Audience
- Essential California: Stealing Arizona's water
- Lego lovers' dream sleepover - but one night at Legoland will set parents back £1k
- Gap taking up shop in Toys ‘R’ Us’ Times Square location
- Karen Danczuk is deluded if she values flashing her boobs more than her marriage
- Seifeddine Rezgui: What motivated a shy student to kill 38 holidaymakers in Tunisia
- Tiger's Robertson says 'extremely positive' on Apple: CNBC
- Microsoft Is Looking More Like the House Nadella Built
- Microsoft EPS Hit by Rev Deferral, Weak PCs
- Dive Watch Test: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Co-Axial
- Gentlemen’s Wager: Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Chronograph vs. Montblanc Rieussec
- Kimberley Diamonds Halts Trading Ahead of Expected Ellendale Closure Announcement
- Sirius XM's Lawsuit Settlement Signals The Arrival Of The Inevitable
- GFW 2015: Florence Tudgay, De Montfort University
High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
My-RetailMedia.com brings you all the latest breaking retail news and information about the
retail sector and major brands from a comprehensive range of retail industry sector news sources.