Fury as Chancellor grabs £400m from High Street: George Osborne comes under fire after ending tax relief for small firms
The Government has clawed back more than £400 million from high street retailers in a move which has infuriated campaigners who have been fighting a losing battle to promote Britain’s battered town centres.
Shop Direct From The Pages of PORTER Magazine
Aldi Telescope Christmas Advert 2015
Apple. From our family to yours, Andra Day and Stevie Wonder perform his 1967 holiday classic, “Someday At Christmas".
Diamonds encourage the most audacious exploits and inspire the wildest dreams. This is a testament to Cartier diamonds.
Hugo Boss and Chow Tai Fook are latest luxury brands to feel the pinch from China
German fashion giant Hugo Boss announced it now expects challenges in China and the US market to drag down sales growth next year, but that it will continue to invest in its website and stores. In a presentation released for its investor day, Hugo Boss said it expected 2016 sales growth to be behind its long term target for a high single-digit rise.
- Ex-Olympic swimmer Grant Hackett's email account is hacked
- Shares in French Connection soar 27 per cent on back of strong sales of knitwear, denim and sparkly party dresses
- Aeropostale Earnings Preview: Expecting Another Crash
- Tory Burch gives Charlie Rose a present in the Toyota Green Room
- Fashion chain restores connection with customers
- Volvo is letting some owners have packages delivered directly to their car
- One of Theranos’ blood-testing rivals nabbed a deal with Safeway
- Terry Leahy blames unexperienced British retailers for weak Black Friday sales
- The truth about why M&S model Noemie Lenoir tried to take her own life
- William Morrison flirts with FTSE 100 demotion once more as indices review nears, although reprieve possible again
- Edeka's Christmas advert tells story of grandpa who pretends that he DIED
- Best Cyber Monday 2015 deals from Amazon, Argos, John Lewis and more
- Walmart Rolls Out 'Evening Edition' Of Cyber Monday Aimed At Working Customers
- Target website stumbles on Cyber Monday, rivals out of stock
- Former Barneys Executive, Holly Pressman, Dies of Cancer
- Ford, Vale, Computer Sciences, Office Depot and Oramed are big market movers
- Ford and Vale Are Big Market Movers
- UPDATE 3-FTC preparing to block Staples-Office Depot deal - NY Post
- REFILE-Antitrust regulators against Staples-Office Depot deal - NY Post
- FTC preparing to block Staples-Office Depot deal: NY Post
- Some bankers aren't worried about China — they're excited about the 'new economy'
- Mary Kay to open new $100m manufacturing facility in Texas
- The beauty industry now has its own green 'seal of approval'
- Centre for Sustainable Fashion launches climate change initiative
- Key Denim Trends from Denim Première Vision Spring/Summer 2017
- George Lucas explains one of the most controversial scenes in 'Star Wars' history
- Microsoft launches PowerApps, allowing you to build business apps without any coding skills
- Police officers who stole £10,000 from drugs raid seizure are jailed
- Can the headphone jack survive a thinner iPhone?
- Watch out Siri! Microsoft launches Cortana virtual assistant for iOS to take on Apple and Google
High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
My-RetailMedia.com brings you all the latest breaking retail news and information about the
retail sector and major brands from a comprehensive range of retail industry sector news sources.