Omni-channel or overwhelming?
The future of retail marketing is here, and it’s omni-channel. Namely, a stronger focus put upon the customer experience – their satisfaction and engagement with the brand, through a variety of channels. How successfully this is carried out is down to the marketers.
The creation of new technology has pushed the boundaries of retail and e-commerce far beyond a simple website, now the marketing concepts of Place and Promotion are more evident through personalised banners on devices and micro-location offers. With this new creative capacity, however, comes greater opportunity for error.
- Shares of Colgate-Palmolive Rank the Lowest in Terms of Sales Growth in the Household Products Industry (CL, KMB, ENR, CHD, WDFC)
- Ikea signs agreement with Indian states ahead of expansion
- Topps Tiles predicts 30% pre-tax annual profit boost
- Topps Tiles hails 'excellent' year
- Sainsbury's welcomes first horticultural apprentices
- Frozen blow for Mattel as Hasbro wins rights for Princess Elsa doll in toy war
- Players and fans flock to FIFA 15 video game midnight launch
- Let your money go: Frozen toys expected to top Christmas sales charts
- Sony hoping to raise PlayStation profit forecast
- Aston Martin reenacts video game scenarios to boost fan engagement
- Next warns of dented annual profits if warm weather continues
- The Benefits Of Investing In Diageo plc
- Bordeaux 'lacks premium brands', says Baron Philippe de Rothschild chief
- Tesco’s market share still falling as Aldi and Lidl gain
- Michelle Mone's lingerie firm MJM International plunge almost £300k into red
- Future bright for childrens books as industry names plot next chapter
- Global markets on the up as print sales recover
- BookBaby Announces New President
- Barnes & Noble’s NOOK Press® Self-Publishing Platform Partners with The Bookseller on a New Preview Section for Self-Published Authors in the UK
- From the Duchess of Cambridge to Grace Kelly and Victoria Beckham - the world's most stylish brides
High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
My-RetailMedia.com brings you all the latest breaking retail news and information about the
retail sector and major brands from a comprehensive range of retail industry sector news sources.