Burberry Introduces Smart Personalisation - The Burberry Prorsum Womenswear A/W13 Collection
18th February 2013
The creative story behind each Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2013 runway Made To Order piece comes to life through smart personalisation. Technology in each item unlocks immersive video footage, retracing its journey and celebrating its expert design and craftsmanship. The new Burberry Runway Made to Order service offers custom-made outerwear and bags, with personalised engraved nameplates. On contact with a touch screen device each piece unlocks a unique video experience, charting its artisan production -- including original sketches, runway edits, craftsmanship and personalisation. In addition, customers can have their items enabled to trigger their content on large-scale mirrors that will turn instantly to screens at 121 Regent Street, the London flagship.
Take a look at the the Louis Vuitton Men's Fall 2014 Lookbook
Welcome to the new class -- It's time to step up, stand out, a make stylish statement with Forever 21!
Bangladesh Factory: Bukul has been working for ten years as a sewing machine operator, here's her story.
Artistic director Mr Alessandro Sartori from Mr Porter gives an insight into the craftsmanship of the Parisian shoemaker Berluti.
House of Fraser presents to you Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom wear collection.
We all have our little tips and tricks on where to spray our favorite fragrance, supermodel Elsa Hosk shares her secret.
- 'Rio' by The Mispers - Burberry Acoustic Watch the latest track Rio, filmed exclusively for Burberry Acoustic
22 July | 12:13 PM
- PRINT & PATTERN -- MR PORTER AT THE SHOWS From botanical shirts to polka dot pocket squares take a look at the men that piqued our interest during the shows with their take on prints and pattern.
22 July | 08:19 AM
- Dior Autumn-Winter 2014-15 Ready-to-Wear campaign Discover the Dior Autumn-Winter 2014-15 Ready-to-Wear campaign, photographed by Willy Vanderperre.
21 July | 08:39 AM
- #TedBakerAW14 - Behind the Scenes Behind the scenes with Ted Baker for their AW 2014 campaign.
18 July | 08:25 AM
- Dior couture Autumn-Winter 2014-15 fashion show - celebrities Celebrity interviews at the Dior couture Autumn-Winter 2014-15 fashion show, presented in Paris on July 7th,2014.
16 July | 08:43 AM
- Tesco's Food Blog: Homegrown Apricot Farm Mike Baess travelled down to Bardsley Farms in the Kent countryside to discover all about their new homegrown Apricots. Could new cultivars mean British production may finally rival the French?
16 July | 08:35 AM