Burberry Introduces Smart Personalisation - The Burberry Prorsum Womenswear A/W13 Collection
18th February 2013
The creative story behind each Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2013 runway Made To Order piece comes to life through smart personalisation. Technology in each item unlocks immersive video footage, retracing its journey and celebrating its expert design and craftsmanship. The new Burberry Runway Made to Order service offers custom-made outerwear and bags, with personalised engraved nameplates. On contact with a touch screen device each piece unlocks a unique video experience, charting its artisan production -- including original sketches, runway edits, craftsmanship and personalisation. In addition, customers can have their items enabled to trigger their content on large-scale mirrors that will turn instantly to screens at 121 Regent Street, the London flagship.
Less water, less energy, less processed – the Conscious Denim Collection is a more sustainable collection with high fashion denim wear for women, men and kid...
New Look - London Fashion Week Street Style SS15
The Birds and The Bees - a runway collection featuring vintage book cover prints, British flowers and insects. Fabrics include gabardine, denim, silk and cob...
Model Hailey Baldwin stars in our social catwalk, wearing three looks debuted exclusively on Facebook!
New Look Men presents Vinyl Catwalk AW14.
Go behind the scenes on The Edit’s cover shoot with actress Kirsten Dunst by Net-A-Porter
- Next Hedge End Time Lapse Introducing the newest Next superstore in Hedge End, Southampton.
12 September | 06:56 AM
- Topshop's Social Catwalk with Instagram + Facebook Topshop Unique reveals it's most social catwalk show yet!
11 September | 08:58 AM
- Louis Vuitton Celebrating Monogram Introducing the Louis Vuitton Celebrating Monogram Collection!
11 September | 08:18 AM
- Mmm... Cake! Know someone with a party coming up? Asda may have some AMAZING cakes in store waiting to be invited!
11 September | 08:13 AM
- Morrisons - Points of Difference Watch the vertically integrated manufacturing process in Morrisons, something we don't get to see every day.
11 September | 08:01 AM
- Making of #thisisboss Checkout the making of of the new #thisisboss film
11 September | 07:01 AM