Burberry Introduces Smart Personalisation - The Burberry Prorsum Womenswear A/W13 Collection
18th February 2013
The creative story behind each Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2013 runway Made To Order piece comes to life through smart personalisation. Technology in each item unlocks immersive video footage, retracing its journey and celebrating its expert design and craftsmanship. The new Burberry Runway Made to Order service offers custom-made outerwear and bags, with personalised engraved nameplates. On contact with a touch screen device each piece unlocks a unique video experience, charting its artisan production -- including original sketches, runway edits, craftsmanship and personalisation. In addition, customers can have their items enabled to trigger their content on large-scale mirrors that will turn instantly to screens at 121 Regent Street, the London flagship.
Natasha Poly, Doutzen Kroes, Adriana Lima and Joan Smalls fronts H&M's latest summer campaign for Summer 2015
Christy Turlington Burns, founder of Every Mother Counts and one of the world’s top models, travels to London with the ambitious goal of breaking the four-hour mark in the marathon.
The Laundromat. The Prada Galleria is the silent star, its presence driving the narrative, its iconic looks impossible to ignore.
The Tree. The eponymous tree’s magical branches bear apple-red Prada Gallerias – ready to be plucked by a passing motorcyclist on a custom Prada motorbike.
For all the ways you spend your time, the Watch is here. http://apple.co
Jony Ive and Marc Newson on the Apple Watch with Suzy Menkes
- Seasonal British Salad for St George's Day | Fleur & Mike To mark St George's Day, Mike whips up a delicious salad packed full of ingredients sourced from around the UK, including asparagus, mackerel, radishes and n...
24 April | 12:39 PM
- George Ezra performs 'Did You Hear the Rain?' - Burberry Celebrates 'London in Los Angeles' Watch British artist George Ezra give an acoustic performance of 'Did You Hear the Rain?' live on the Burberry runway at the London in Los Angeles event. On ...
23 April | 11:14 AM
- Tesco Preliminary Results 2014/2015: Interview with CEO Dave Lewis and CFO Alan Stewart CEO Dave Lewis and CFO Alan Stewart talk to Store Manager Mark Kanaris about Tesco's Full Year results.
22 April | 12:10 PM
- Forever 21: Summer Collection 2015 Cool down this season with a less-is-more frame of mind. Our summer collection is all about easy elegance and looking effortlessly sharp in relaxed silhouett...
21 April | 09:09 AM
- Marc Jacobs: Spring/Summer 2015 See the campaign in it's entirety at http://mjin.tl/mjs15c Copyright(c) 2015 Marc Jacobs International, LLC. All rights reserved by Marc Jacobs International...
17 April | 08:21 AM
- Conscious Exclusive by H&M The Conscious Exclusive S/S 2015 is a celebration of true handicraft from all over the world. The collection is presented by American actress and humanitaria...
16 April | 08:15 AM