05:35 PM | FT.com - companies
Financier called Warren Buffett to explain political hurdles
04:52 PM | FT.com
UK financier called Warren Buffett to explain political hurdles
04:43 PM | City A.M.
Hoover is mulling plans to hand its pension scheme over to the pensions lifeboat in an attempt to save its ailing finances. There are almost 5,800 defined benefit pension schemes in operation across the UK, but around 4,200 of them are in deficit, dragging...
03:53 PM | Internetretailing.net
Following a highly successful roll out of m-payments in Nisa convenience stores around Peterborough last year, Zapper is extending the reach of its all-in-one payments, loyalty and vouchering platform to more convenience stores around the UK. With the Nisa launch continuing to perform above expectations, Zapper is now launching in further stores (more…)
The post More convenience stores to embrace m-payments as Zapper expands proof of concept appeared first on InternetRetailing .
02:48 PM | Yahoo.com
The retail giant announced that it will be closing 130 to 140 stores nationwide.
- Online Retailer Wylder Is Carving A Niche For Women Who Love The Outdoors 26 February | 02:42 PM | Forbes.com
- App-only bank Tandem's CEO is retiring months before it launches 26 February | 02:37 PM | businessinsider.com
- Woman uses fake $100 bill to steal Girl Scout cookies 26 February | 02:30 PM | Daily Mail
- City gives blessing to Unilever break-up 26 February | 11:27 AM | Telegraph
- Hunter relets Edinburgh BHS 26 February | 11:05 AM | Shopping-centre.co.uk
- Wal-Mart Fights a Problem in the U.K.: It's Too Pricey 26 February | 08:50 AM | The Wall Street Journal
- Verizon’s unlimited advertising is confusing everyone 26 February | 06:58 AM | Yahoo.com
- Global luxury brands failing to leverage WeChat e-Commerceled omni-channel to conquer China 26 February | 12:45 AM | Internetretailing.net
- Unilever launches £2.5bn shake-up for top brands 25 February | 09:57 PM | Daily Mail
- Walmart Modernizes The Shopping Experience With Scan & Go 25 February | 05:16 PM | Forbes.com