09:52 AM | Fashion United
Net revenue at Lululemon Athletica for the fourth quarter
ended January 29, 2017 increased 12 percent to 789.9 million dollars
from 704.3 million dollars in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2015. On a
constant dollar basis, net revenue increased 12 percent.
02:51 AM | New York Post
Yoga darling Lululemon did not hit the ground running in 2017. The Vancouver-based apparel company had a “slow start” this year, Chief Executive Laurent Potdevin said in an earnings call on Wednesday. He also tempered expectations for the company’s annual sales and profit.
12:17 AM | Canada.com
NEW YORK, N.Y. - Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. fell more than 17 per cent Wednesday after the athletic-inspired sportswear company said it'd had a slow start to the year and offered a weaker outlook than expected for the current quarter.
12:03 AM | CNN Money
Lululemon shares fell 17% in after-hours trading Wednesday after the company predicted its sales would drop this quarter. The culprit, according to CEO Laurent Potdevin: Its clothes don't pop online. "We have clearly identified the issues: An assortment lacking depth in color for spring, compounded with visual merchandising that did not powerfully translate our design vision," Laurent said on a conference call for investors.
11:37 PM | CNBC
Investors overlooked the company's fiscal fourth-quarter sales and earnings growth to focus on its soft outlook.
- Lululemon Promises Bolder Clothes to Revive Sales 29 March | 11:26 PM | The Wall Street Journal
- Lululemon Profits Leap, But Warns 2017 Off to ‘Slow Start’ 29 March | 11:15 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Lululemon misses 4Q profit forecasts 29 March | 10:47 PM | Canada.com
- Why LULU is getting crushed after hours 29 March | 10:40 PM | CNBC
- Synovus to buy Cabela's financial unit: source 29 March | 10:34 PM | CNBC
- Lululemon shares tumble as guidance underwhelms 29 March | 09:38 PM | FT.com
- Adidas Gave This Boost Shoe a Makeover Just in Time for Warmer Weather 29 March | 09:11 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Time for Lululemon to Get Off the Mat 29 March | 06:35 PM | The Wall Street Journal
- Adidas and Reigning Champ Have Another Cozy Collab That Includes Ultra Boosts 29 March | 06:25 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Madonna’s Son Rocco Ritchie Models in the Adidas Originals x Alexander Wang Campaign 29 March | 05:37 PM | Footwearnews.com