12:30 AM | Daily Express
THE Co-op is to become the first UK retailer to use only Fairtrade cocoa in its products, giving a huge boost to the Fairtrade movement.
12:13 AM | The Grocer
The Co-op is to become the first UK retailer to sell and use only Fairtrade cocoa in all own-brand products
12:02 AM | The Grocer
The Co-operative is the first UK retailer to commit to using only Fairtrade cocoa in all of its products, from the chocolate sprinkles on its doughnuts to the chocolate chips in its cookies.
11:52 PM | CNBC
The "Fast Money" traders said the confusion over White House support for a border adjustment tax creates a profitable environment for some stocks.
09:02 PM | CNBC
Simeon Siegel, Nomura Instinet equity retail analyst, and Eric Beder, Wunderlich Securities retail analyst, give their best and worst picks in the retail sector.
- UK stamp prices will be more expensive from next month 24 February | 02:10 PM | City A.M.
- Foot Locker net income grows to 664 mn dollars in FY16 24 February | 01:31 PM | Fashion United
- John Lewis is cutting almost 400 jobs as customers shift to online shopping 24 February | 12:03 PM | businessinsider.com
- GUEST OPINION Small screen shopping: clever tips for discoverable onsite search and navigation 24 February | 11:52 AM | Internetretailing.net
- European Stock Markets Decline 24 February | 10:12 AM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Business rates: pressure grows for total rethink on controversial tax 24 February | 08:57 AM | The Guardian
- Tax talk hits retail stocks 23 February | 11:33 PM | CNBC
- Fmr. JCP CEO on border adj. tax: Timing terrible for retail 23 February | 11:33 PM | CNBC
- Full-year sales rise at TK Maxx 23 February | 06:23 PM | Draper Online
- Business rates row: pressure grows for total rethink on controversial tax 23 February | 05:43 PM | The Guardian