10:37 PM | The Guardian
With the help of famous friends, Australian social enterprise 40K hopes to make an difference to the 8 million Indian children not being educated The Australian chief executive of social enterprise the 40K Group , Clary Castrission, was in a San Francisco cafe, two days before a meeting with the US$45bn Chan Zuckerberg Initiative , when he spoke to the Guardian.
05:30 PM | Internetretailing.net
Shoppers getting used to convenience and personalisation online now expect those qualities to extend to the store, a new study suggests. Research for the iVend Retail report, Omni Progress: Are stores getting better at delivering connected retail experiences?, was carried out last year.
05:14 PM | Retail Gazette
There may be a resurgence in vinyl sales but new figures show that this is not doing enough for the entertainment retail sector, which experienced a tough Christmas. The latest data on the physical entertainment market from Kantar Worldpanel has revealed...
03:15 PM | Internetretailing.net
Black Friday and Cyber Week has become the de facto peak pre-Christmas trading period, according to research from commerce consultancy Salmon . The organisation’s analysis, taken from data from its peak trading operations centre, suggests that Christmas sales are declining gradually, giving way to Black Friday, now peak trading time (more…)
The post Black Friday now peak pre-Christmas trading period: Salmon appeared first on InternetRetailing .
01:02 PM | The Grocer
Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is helping retailers build on the success of the sugar-free Monster Energy Ultra range with its new Citron variant.
- Great Worries For 2017: Macy's Closings, Walmart's Openings And China Is On Everyone's Mind 23 January | 12:40 PM | Forbes.com
- European Stock Markets Dip 23 January | 11:27 AM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Amazon launches Aussie jobs bonanza 23 January | 09:30 AM | NEWS.com.au
- CFDA and Accenture form innovation scheme 23 January | 09:26 AM | Fashion United
- Charles & Keith Shutters All Japan Stores 23 January | 08:56 AM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Minimum Wage Hikes Will Help Amazon Kill Millions Of Traditional Sales Jobs Sooner Than Later 22 January | 05:38 PM | Forbes.com
- Department stores are facing 'the worst results since the recession’ 22 January | 05:27 PM | businessinsider.com
- UK retail sales fall at fastest rate in nearly five years 20 January | 10:20 PM | Scotsman
- Sterling falls on weak retail sales data 20 January | 05:26 PM | bbc.co.uk
- Pound’s rise curtailed by Brexit hit to economy 20 January | 04:37 PM | FT.com