09:05 PM | businessinsider.com
Amazon is bulking up its logistics network at home. After adding 26 new fulfillment centers in the US in 2017, the e-commerce giant on Monday announced that it was opening up another new facility in Colorado. That comes after the company announced plans for similar centers in Maryland , Florida , and Texas just this month, which itself is part of a larger stated effort to add more than 100,000 jobs, of all varieties, in the US over the next 18 months.
09:00 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
The company has been growing its e-commerce sale since 2015.
08:27 PM | New York Post
Plus-size retailers Lane Bryant and Catherine’s have lost their CEO, The Post has learned. The two chains, owned by Ascena Retail, were headed up by Linda Heasley, who had been promoted just four months ago from her previous job as chief executive at Lane Bryant.
06:30 PM | Reuters.com
(Reuters) - Shares of U.S. auto part retailers fell sharply on Monday following a report that Amazon.com Inc had set its sights on the $50 billion do-it-yourself after-market auto parts business.
06:26 PM | Draper Online
Asos is rolling out the ability to pay after delivery to customers in the Nordic regions, to give shoppers the chance to try on their purchases before paying.
- Shoppers now expect personalisation to extend to the store: study 23 January | 05:30 PM | Internetretailing.net
- BCBG to shut down stores and focus on e-commerce 23 January | 05:25 PM | CPP-Luxury.com
- Physical entertainment retail suffers tough Christmas 23 January | 05:14 PM | Retail Gazette
- Evidence points to a click and collect Christmas 23 January | 04:42 PM | Internetretailing.net
- Digital commerce industry should benefit from Government ‘modern industrial strategy’ 23 January | 04:04 PM | Internetretailing.net
- Store & online expansion drives Sofa.com sales growth 23 January | 03:32 PM | Retail Gazette
- Black Friday now peak pre-Christmas trading period: Salmon 23 January | 03:15 PM | Internetretailing.net
- Nordstrom's National Beauty Director Explains Its Naturals Expansion 23 January | 03:14 PM | Forbes.com
- The Week Ahead: Retrial for Law Executives, U.S. Economic Growth Findings and Auto Industry and Trump 23 January | 02:40 PM | The New York Times
- UK workers paid £3 an hour to create clothing, documentary claims 23 January | 02:16 PM | Draper Online