09:56 PM | Daily Mail
The miner produced more than 2m carats during the six months to the end of 2016. Revenue increased by 48 per cent, to £183m and sales of diamonds rose 47 per cent to 1,910,113 carats.
07:46 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
The French jewelry brand will celebrate the introduction at its presentation on Thursday.
07:36 PM | Forbes.com
Gold prices ended the U.S. day session moderately higher and hit a two-month peak Monday.
06:47 PM | Time.com
Artifacts include both stolen art and archeological objects
05:56 PM | New York Post
A liberal ethics watchdog group sued President Trump on Monday, claiming he is violating the Constitution by taking payments from foreign governments though his vast business interests. The federal lawsuit filed by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington says Trump is flouting a clause in the Constitution that prohibits him from receiving “present, emolument,...
- Alrosa to Showcase Unique Diamonds at International Diamond Week in Israel 23 January | 05:10 PM | Idexonline.com
- White House says Trump has resigned from his businesses 23 January | 04:50 PM | businessinsider.com
- 'Operation Pandora' recovers thousands of artefacts 23 January | 04:40 PM | bbc.co.uk
- Petra Diamonds Posts Large Jump in Production in Q4 23 January | 04:33 PM | Idexonline.com
- The Patriots turned a castoff wide receiver who played college lacrosse into one of their most dangerous receiving weapons 23 January | 03:53 PM | businessinsider.com
- Gold Hits 2-Mo. High On Safe-Haven Demand Amid Trump Uncertainty 23 January | 03:40 PM | Forbes.com
- 10 Things to Know About Omega 23 January | 03:24 PM | Watchtime.com
- Harumi Klossowska de Rola Shows Her Designs in Paris 23 January | 02:18 PM | Women's Wear Daily
- Second suspect caught in Texas mall shooting 23 January | 01:34 PM | USA TODAY
- Death casts cloud over Petra Diamonds' sparkling results 23 January | 11:21 AM | London Evening Standard