Ikea's ingenious flatpack garden for city dwellers with limited space to have a green haven of their own
09:05 PM | Mirror.co.uk
The Swedish furniture giant has launched the Growroom, a DIY 9ft tall sphere for nurturing plants, veg and herbs at cramped urban homes
07:14 PM | CNBC
A handful of blue chip company have "raised doubts about (Palantir's) usefulness" Palantir, BuzzFeed reports.
01:44 PM | Retail Gazette
Social media is playing an increasingly significant role in the world of retail. Take London Fashion Week, for example. Once an invitation-only affair, it has now transformed into a global event which fashionistas can experience from their own bedrooms.
01:25 PM | bbc.co.uk
The graphic designers using Lesotho's cultural symbols to produce fashion and home interiors.
12:50 PM | CNN
To buy a camel in Abu Dhabi, the place to go is Ikea.
- John Lewis is cutting almost 400 jobs as customers shift to online shopping 24 February | 12:03 PM | businessinsider.com
- Over 700 John Lewis workers to face redundancy as upmarket chain announces cuts over 'challenging market' 24 February | 06:16 AM | Mirror.co.uk
- John Lewis reorganising to improve the customer experience, at a net cost of almost 400 jobs 23 February | 05:05 PM | Internetretailing.net
- Morgan Stanley says housing recovery still in 'middle innings' 23 February | 03:54 PM | CNBC
- MKR's Matt Jenner does DIY in a vest in Brisbane 23 February | 12:01 PM | Daily Mail
- Perfect combo for all guests 23 February | 11:53 AM | London Evening Standard
- Smart seating that will last 23 February | 11:33 AM | London Evening Standard
- DFS to Launch Exclusive ‘From Venice With Love’ Collaboration 23 February | 09:35 AM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Omnichannel investments help Home Depot boost web sales 19% in 2016 23 February | 01:23 AM | Internet Retailer
- Ikea just launched a DIY flat-pack indoor garden that can feed a whole lot of people at once 22 February | 09:07 PM | businessinsider.com