The alternative explanation for Theresa May's snap election is that the economic data is turning against her
11:32 AM | businessinsider.com
What was the real reason Theresa May called the snap June 8 election? Most people think it is because Labour is doing so badly in the polls she thought it would offer her best chance for victory. But the economic data is turning against her. GDP, retail sales, income tax receipts, and house prices are trending down.
08:03 AM | Vitalfootball.co.uk
Stats: Brighton & Hove Albion v Bristol City Vitalfootball: Bristol City: 29/04/2017 22:21:00 All the stats from Brighton & Hove Albion (0) vs (1) Bristol City, Amex Stadium, 29/4/17 Att: 30,338
10:16 PM | Daily Mail
Lloyds and Halifax were hit by technical gremlins which denied customers access to their accounts via the internet. Similar problems hit on Friday – which was pay day for many customers.
08:02 PM | Telegraph
07:23 PM | Daily Mail
Brighton saw their Championship title-winning party placed on hold as Bristol City shocked the Amex with a 1-0 win on Saturday thanks to Josh Brownhill's first-half header.
- Lloyds, Halifax and TSB customers all locked out of accounts in online banking chaos 29 April | 05:24 PM | Daily Express
- Online banking meltdown continues into BH weekend 29 April | 03:32 PM | Daily Mail
- Starling Bank founder CEO Anne Boden on building an app-only bank 29 April | 02:07 PM | businessinsider.com
- Brexit will not lead to a London exodus: Frankfurt is 'too small' and Paris is a 'regulatory nightmare' 29 April | 02:07 PM | businessinsider.com
- Follow Live On Twitter - Brighton v Bristol City 29 April | 12:01 PM | Vitalfootball.co.uk
- Barclays boss fights for his job after £2bn share fall 29 April | 09:42 AM | Daily Mail
- tHE cALCULATED rISE OF mACRON 29 April | 12:23 AM | The Wall Street Journal
- Earnings could provide the fuel for stock gains but jobs, data need to perk up 29 April | 12:04 AM | CNBC
- Barclays and RBS remain blighted by past blunders 28 April | 10:02 PM | Daily Mail
- Royal Bank of Scotland could pay dividends next year 28 April | 09:57 PM | This is Money