10:24 PM | New York Times
Highlights from the men's shows in London, Milan and Paris, including Bernie Sanders for Balenciaga, women on the runway — and dogs in the front row.
10:03 PM | businessinsider.com
PARK CITY, Utah — The first time you ever saw Lakeith Stanfield, he was probably playing Darius, the most comic of comic relief on the hit, Golden Globe-winning TV show "Atlanta." But here at the Sundance Film Festival, the 25-year-old actor has quietly become one of the most sought-after talents on the indie-film scene.
10:02 PM | Daily Mail
Trainer Nicky Richards is hoping to run both Ballyboker Breeze and Looking Well in the £80,000 Listed Sky Bet Chase at Doncaster on Saturday, January 28.
09:32 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
This trail-ready men’s hiker is a force of nature all in itself.
09:00 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
The company has been growing its e-commerce sale since 2015.
- Lane Bryant CEO out just four months after getting promoted 23 January | 08:27 PM | New York Post
- Dsquared2, ISA SpA Renew Licensing Agreement 23 January | 07:55 PM | Women's Wear Daily
- Designer Q-and-A: Rachel Comey on the women's march, the future, and the transformative power of fashion 23 January | 07:24 PM | Los Angeles Times
- UK Workers Paid Just £3 an Hour to Make Clothes for River Island and New Look 23 January | 07:21 PM | Business of Fashion
- Dior designer debuts Paris couture as Dunst talks girl power 23 January | 06:54 PM | Arizona Republic
- Dior offers pure escapism with fairytale haute couture show 23 January | 06:47 PM | The Guardian
- Call for hard-hitting response to Leicester low-pay allegations 23 January | 06:46 PM | Draper Online
- UK workers making clothes for high street brands on paltry wages: TV investigation 23 January | 06:37 PM | Reuters.com
- Christian Dior's Maria Grazia Chiuri's couture debut 23 January | 06:07 PM | Daily Mail
- Louis Vuitton opens men´s pop-up store in Soho, New York 23 January | 06:05 PM | CPP-Luxury.com