04:12 AM | businessinsider.com
Since the presidential election, retailers that are being targeted by an anti-Trump boycott have dropped 3,600 Trump-branded products. That represents a 61% drop in products since November 23.
The data is according to Shannon Coulter, a brand strategist who co-founded the #GrabYourWallet campaign in October.
04:03 AM | Daily Mail
Meryl Streep's stylist Micaela Erlanger has repudiated Karl Lagerfeld's claims the actress refused a custom-made Oscars dress from Chanel because she wouldn't be paid to wear it.
01:54 AM | NEWS.com.au
A WOMAN has been charged after allegedly being caught posing as a security guard to steal designer clothing from the Camilla Franks sale in Paddington yesterday.
01:53 AM | USA TODAY
At T.J. Maxx, shoppers relish the hunt for a bargain-priced designer dress.
12:33 AM | NEWS.com.au
GROWING up, Natalie Walker was one of those lucky teenagers who managed to avoid the agonising skin battles most adolescents face.
- Vionnet's birds of paradise fly in Milan palazzo 24 February | 11:13 PM | Reuters.com
- Lauren Manzo names baby after fashion brand 24 February | 10:46 PM | New York Post
- Vionnet's birds of paradise fly in Milan palazzo 24 February | 10:14 PM | Reuters.com
- How Tom Ford Inspired Jake Gyllenhaal in ‘Nocturnal Animals’ 24 February | 10:07 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Street Style at Milan Fashion Week Fall 2017 24 February | 10:03 PM | Footwearnews.com
- Memphis Depay shows off Louis Vuitton boxing gloves in birthday tribute to Floyd Mayweather 24 February | 09:32 PM | Mirror.co.uk
- Emporio Armani's urban and bright looks at Milan shows 24 February | 08:34 PM | Reuters.com
- Emporio Armani's urban and bright looks at Milan shows 24 February | 08:24 PM | Reuters.com
- If '90s Nostalgia Can't Save The Gap, Then Maybe Old Navy Will 24 February | 08:05 PM | Forbes.com
- Versace 'power woman' designs, Etro funky nomads in Milan 24 February | 07:51 PM | Arizona Republic