05:14 PM | Retail Gazette
There may be a resurgence in vinyl sales but new figures show that this is not doing enough for the entertainment retail sector, which experienced a tough Christmas. The latest data on the physical entertainment market from Kantar Worldpanel has revealed...
08:41 AM | bbc.co.uk
An artist has recreated more than 70 global landmarks using Lego bricks.
06:47 AM | Barron's
Facing weak videogame sales, the company diversifies by selling AT&T phones and Apple products.
12:41 AM | bbc.co.uk
Stonehenge and the Grand Canyon are among 70 famous sites an artist makes using Lego shapes.
12:30 PM | Breakingnews.ie
Ed has two giant pandas in his bedroom.
- Sony is weighing a sale of film, TV business 20 January | 12:10 AM | New York Post
- Target’s online sales grow more than 40% in December 19 January | 08:10 PM | Internet Retailer
- WBCP builds global licensing and merchandising program for The Lego Batman Movie 19 January | 03:44 PM | Toyfair.de
- EOne unmasks new PJ toy licensees 19 January | 01:34 PM | Toyfair.de
- Toys R Us US reports Christmas sales results 19 January | 12:01 PM | Toyfair.de
- Tesco introduces "slow lane" pilot 19 January | 11:14 AM | Retail Gazette
- Dream Job Alert: LEGO Is Hiring Someone To Play With LEGOs All Day 18 January | 06:07 PM | Time.com
- A top Google ad executive moves to Mattel 18 January | 03:33 PM | CNBC
- Mattel Names New CEO, Picking Google's Giorgiadis 17 January | 05:51 PM | The Wall Street Journal
- Sony Entertainment CEO Michael Lynton Named Snap Inc. Chairman 17 January | 04:12 PM | mediabistro