01:12 AM | Footwearnews.com
Luxury sock brand Corgi Hosiery has supplied Britain’s royal family with socks for nearly 28 years.
11:41 PM | Daily Mail
Despite an initial rise when the change was introduced last year, US makers Mattel said revenues dipped in the first three months of the year to £574million.
10:52 PM | FT.com
Wall Street equities post first weekly gain in 3 weeks
08:58 PM | businessinsider.com
Mattel stock is getting crushed today down more than 12% following a major earnings miss. Mattel posted a loss of 32 cents a share almost double the 17 cents estimated by Wall Street analysts. Sales fell by 15.4 percent in the quarter ended March 31, to $735.6 million, missing estimates of $801.4 million according to Reuters.
06:57 PM | FT.com
- There is a toy glut and Barbies aren't selling 21 April | 05:58 PM | CNN Money
- There is a toy glut and Barbies aren't selling 21 April | 05:57 PM | CNN Money
- Movers: G.E. and Mattel Earnings, and Samsung’s Galaxy S8 21 April | 03:52 PM | The New York Times
- Mattel's shares sink as the Street loses confidence in its turnaround 21 April | 02:52 PM | CNBC
- Mattel reports first quarter 2017 financial results 21 April | 09:44 AM | Toyfair.de
- Barbie out of fashion as Mattel slumps 21 April | 02:12 AM | bbc.co.uk
- Mattel sinks after hours 20 April | 11:33 PM | CNBC
- Final Trade: GE, HAS & more 20 April | 11:33 PM | CNBC
- Mattel shares sink after another quarter of lower sales, wider-than-expected loss 20 April | 10:52 PM | CNBC
- Mattel's Sales Slump Confronts Its New CEO 20 April | 10:42 PM | The Wall Street Journal