High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
12:57 PM | Draper Online
Coggles stores have closed and all staff have been made redundant in the wake of the retailer getting snapped up by The Hut Group.
12:08 PM | Retail Week
Online retailer The Hut Group has acquired the online assets of premium fashion independent Coggles, which collapsed into administration in May, for an undisclosed sum.
04:06 AM | uk.reuters.com
PARIS (Reuters) - A Paris court ordered the liquidation of books-to-music retailer Virgin Megastore France on Monday, sending hundreds more people to join France's record jobless queues.
09:32 AM | Retail Week
Entertainment retailer HMV plans to reopen the first store it ever opened, on London’s Oxford Street, two months after it was rescued out of administration.
02:08 PM | Sky.com
Owner of some of UK's biggest visitor attractions hires bankers for biggest listing since financial crisis, Sky News understands.
- GameStop President Tony Bartel Believes Used Games Playback Will Play Key Role In Next Gen Console War 15 June | 03:01 AM | Forbes.com
- HMV poised to turn full circle 14 June | 11:15 PM | The Times
- Toys 'R' Us Reports Loss, Weak Sales 14 June | 09:00 PM | The Wall Street Journal
- Toyoto makes cars for kids in Tokyo 14 June | 07:48 PM | CBS News
- HMV set to return to original Oxford Street home 14 June | 04:51 PM | My-Retail Media
- HMV to return to its 1921 Oxford Street home 14 June | 03:00 PM | The Independent
- Incredible Lego exhibition opens in New York 14 June | 12:58 PM | Telegraph
- Miniature helicopter aims to woo big kids 14 June | 10:04 AM | The Times
- EA Games Boss: We Don't Have A Problem With Second-Hand Sales 13 June | 03:37 AM | Forbes.com
- Lego characters are getting angrier - and could be harming children's development 12 June | 05:23 PM | Daily Mail