High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
12:47 PM | Forbes.com
This month, Windows Phone users finally received Microsoft's YouTube client for their handset. Developed by Redmond, after Google declined to support their mobile platform, the client has already sparked a war of words (and legal letters) between the two tech companies.
07:44 AM | Telegraph
E3 is Microsoft's chance to turn around gamer opinion in an instant, so we should hold off before we dismiss the Xbox One, says Tom Hoggins.
10:35 PM | Telegraph
The electronics and gadgets retailer Maplin has seen profits fall by a third as the company battles challenging market conditions and invests in modernising its stores.
05:24 PM | Fortune Magazine
Apple's defenders count the errors in Microsoft's anti-iPad ads.
03:06 PM | My-Retail Media
John Lewis announced an 8.8 per cent year-on-year sales increase for the week today after improving weather and a successful price matching initiative increased sales both stores and online. Fashion sales were up 13.8 per cent, with beauty products and women’s accessories also performing well. Sales of home technology and electricals were up 11.7 per cent and online sales rose 22.9 per cent.
- Apple 1: Think your iPad is expensive? First Apple computer ever made sells for £398,000 (and it STILL works perfectly) 24 May | 01:42 PM | Daily Mail
- Facebook and Google set to face off in billion dollar battle to buy satnav startup Waze 24 May | 11:45 AM | Daily Mail
- Apple caught 'flat footed' in Asian smartphone race 23 May | 05:14 PM | Fortune Magazine
- S4 smashes Samsung records with 10m sold in four weeks 23 May | 04:17 PM | Telegraph
- Firms' Tax Practices Draw Ire From U.K. 23 May | 02:15 PM | The Wall Street Journal
- Samsung's Galaxy S4 sales hit 10m 23 May | 10:16 AM | My-Retail Media
- Sony mulls break up after Dan Loeb pressure 22 May | 08:30 PM | Telegraph
- Xbox One: Has Microsoft lost the name game in the console war? 22 May | 07:46 PM | The Independent
- Xbox ONE: 'The ultimate all-in-one home entertainment system': Microsoft finally unveils its latest console 22 May | 01:57 PM | The Independent
- Best Buy CEO Sees Turnaround Within His Control 22 May | 12:18 PM | CNBC