09:46 AM | The Wall Street Journal
Samsung Electronics is hoping to move on with the unveiling of its latest model, the Galaxy S8, but the world’s leading smartphone maker could gain lasting benefits from an uncluttering.
09:33 AM | businessinsider.com
Good morning! Here is the tech news you need to know this Thursday. 1. Samsung unveiled its newest flagship phones, the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8 Plus. It will go on sale in the UK on April 28. 2. Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is now the second richest man in the world after overtaking Amancio Ortega and Warren Buffett, according to Bloomberg's Billionaires Index.
09:32 AM | Forbes.com
Samsung's latest flagship has powerful specs, very slim bezels, and perhaps most importantly, built-in Snapchat-inspired filters
08:33 AM | Money Control
"They have to comply with the rules...there will be no special treatment," Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha told reporters.
06:35 AM | The New York Times
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Amber Rudd to tell tech firms: do more to combat terrorism 30 March | 06:31 AM | The Guardian
- iOS 10.3 Update Will Help Free Up Storage On Your iPhone 30 March | 05:12 AM | Yahoo.com
- Google Replaces Apple as America’s Most Valuable Brand 30 March | 05:01 AM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Bad news if you own an iPhone 5 30 March | 04:03 AM | NEWS.com.au
- Samsung sees the bigger picture as it goes large with S8 30 March | 02:44 AM | Independent.ie
- iPhone and Android win out as Microsoft pulls plug on Windows handset 30 March | 02:44 AM | Independent.ie
- What does a bigger screen size mean for everyday use? 30 March | 02:44 AM | Independent.ie
- Samsung fans Note 7 flames with refurb plan 30 March | 02:44 AM | Independent.ie
- Live coverage: Watch live streaming video from Samsung’s big Galaxy S8 event 30 March | 02:22 AM | Yahoo.com
- Samsung's new phones will come in 5 colors — and there's one that's better than the rest 30 March | 02:10 AM | businessinsider.com