04:12 AM | businessinsider.com
Since the presidential election, retailers that are being targeted by an anti-Trump boycott have dropped 3,600 Trump-branded products. That represents a 61% drop in products since November 23.
The data is according to Shannon Coulter, a brand strategist who co-founded the #GrabYourWallet campaign in October.
01:53 AM | USA TODAY
At T.J. Maxx, shoppers relish the hunt for a bargain-priced designer dress.
11:06 PM | Forbes.com
A strategic mistake made six years ago by celebrity CEO Ron Johnson continues to haunt popular retailer JC Penney, as evidenced by the ongoing sluggish sales growth and store closings that have made the company smaller—a fraction of what it once was.
10:36 PM | FT.com
PSA lays out vision for Opel; Walmart, ABB, global miners, and Apple in the news
10:11 PM | Canada.com
NEW YORK, N.Y. - Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Friday:
- J.C. Penney Is Latest Retailer Forced to Downsize 24 February | 10:10 PM | The Wall Street Journal
- JC Penney will close 140 stores 24 February | 09:15 PM | Daily Mail
- Nordstrom is spiking after a stellar fourth quarter (JWN) 24 February | 08:43 PM | businessinsider.com
- Department stores admit they've gotten too big, but they have different ideas about how to fix it 24 February | 07:02 PM | CNBC
- JC Penney CEO says he's confident Congress understands border tax concerns 24 February | 05:53 PM | CNBC
- Fabrizio Viti Takes Takes His Shoes on the Road in California 24 February | 05:40 PM | Women's Wear Daily
- Another One Bites the Dust? JCPenney Is the Latest Retailer to Close 100-Plus Stores 24 February | 05:22 PM | Footwearnews.com
- Grocery sales will feed Wal-Mart in its battle with Amazon 24 February | 04:53 PM | Internet Retailer
- Debenhams discount voucher codes: Save 10% off using this code plus get 20% off selected fashion and toys 24 February | 04:40 PM | Mirror.co.uk
- J.C. Penney Earnings: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly 24 February | 04:38 PM | Forbes.com