12:21 PM | Retail Gazette
Lingerie retailer Agent Provocateur may lose its new chief executive as discussions take place with its private equity owner 3i. Fabrizio Malverdi, who was drafted in last April in an attempt to turn around the struggling retailer's financial situation, is believed to be in discussions with the company’s owners about his future as chief executive.
12:10 PM | Cosmeticsbusiness.com
Plant-based skin care brand has been acquired by HLD Group and Didier Tabary, President of Filorga
11:13 AM | Fashion United
Trendstop's accessories team brings you key accessory trends for the spring 2018 season, fresh from our accurate prediction formula forecasts. These essential themes have been tracked by our trend experts, from their emerging concepts on the catwalk through to exciting street style innovations and high end retail validation, to confirm its commercial value and seasonal longevity.
10:44 AM | Property Week
The emerging Christmas trading figures illustrate that high street retailers face a challenging 2017 through the ongoing threat of online retailing, an increase in costs and rising inflation.
09:26 AM | Fashion United
The Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) is forming an
innovative collaboration with global professional services company,
Accenture to help shape how the fashion industry integrates technology and
consumer insights into its business practices.
- Nestle, General Mills, PepsiCo want to munch on Weetabix 22 January | 07:01 PM | City A.M.
- All change in the aisles to entice us to eat more veg 22 January | 12:07 AM | The Guardian
- Private equity deal injects £16m into Rush 21 January | 10:10 PM | Daily Mail
- Seven big investment banks are working on a blockchain project for small businesses 21 January | 01:02 PM | businessinsider.com
- Looking for bigger partnership with Cipla: Serum Institute 21 January | 09:40 AM | Money Control
- Tom Daley had online sex session with fan 20 January | 11:35 PM | Daily Mail
- Mike Welch set to drive Blackcircles tyre firm into Asia 20 January | 10:11 PM | Scotsman
- Heineken in talks to buy Brazil's second-largest brewer 20 January | 09:57 PM | Daily Mail
- The Add-On Deal Roundup: Jan. 20 20 January | 09:11 PM | DowJones.com
- The Carlyle Group Said Front-runner in Race for Golden Goose Deluxe Brand 20 January | 05:40 PM | Women’s Wear Daily