09:43 AM | Fashion United
Los Angeles - It seems things are not getting any better for BCBG
Max Azria in recent developments. Although the retailer was
granted a bankruptcy loan earlier this month, the company will now be
experiencing more mass layoffs starting this May. Effective May 11, the company has given notice that it will have layoffs
that will affect 116 employees, according to Apparel News.
09:32 AM | The Guardian
Booker, target of a £3.7bn takeover by Tesco, reports sharp fall after ban on displaying cigarette packets Booker, thewholesaler behind convenience store brands including Budgens and Londis which is the target of a £3.7bn takeover by Tesco , has suffered a sharp fall in tobacco sales after the ban on displaying cigarette packets in shops.
09:01 AM | Retail Gazette
Booker has released its fourth quarter results, revealing a marginal rise in sales ahead of its landmark merger with Tesco. In the 12 weeks to March 24 Booker reported a 0.7 per cent rise in like-for-like sales alongside a total sales rise of 0.5 per cent.
03:27 AM | New York Post
Not one, not two, not three… Lonzo Ball is confident he’ll be one of the NBA’s all-time greats; he’s just not quite as sure as his father, LaVar. The two Ball men stopped by Chris Broussard’s “In the Zone” podcast this week to talk Lakers, Lonzo’s shooting form, the Big Baller Brand, and much more....
01:42 AM | Yahoo.com
As the first quarter of 2017 comes to a close, thousands of consumers are still desperately searching for Nintendo's two latest consoles: the Switch and the NES Classic Edition. In fact, it's probably even more than that, considering how quickly they sell out every time they come back in stock, but the point is that a lot of people that want these machines haven't yet had a chance to buy them.
- Walmart invests billions to buy from women-owned businesses – but is it enough? 30 March | 12:13 AM | The Guardian
- Walmart invests billions to buy from women-owned businesses – but is it enough? 30 March | 12:10 AM | Guardian
- Underwear is the new outerwear 29 March | 10:53 PM | New York Post
- Bruno Magli Opens Miami Store at Brickell City Centre 29 March | 10:36 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Synovus to buy Cabela's financial unit: source 29 March | 10:34 PM | CNBC
- J.W. Anderson to design range for Uniqlo 29 March | 08:30 PM | Fashion United
- Chipotle's biggest competitor is a soup-and-sandwich chain (CMG, PNRA) 29 March | 08:06 PM | businessinsider.com
- Big Pharma's lobby is blaming America's soaring drug costs on middlemen 29 March | 07:33 PM | businessinsider.com
- Why it pays to splash a tenner on a bottle of wine 29 March | 06:46 PM | Guardian
- 10 best menswear brands to buy online 29 March | 06:14 PM | London Evening Standard