04:12 AM | businessinsider.com
Since the presidential election, retailers that are being targeted by an anti-Trump boycott have dropped 3,600 Trump-branded products. That represents a 61% drop in products since November 23.
The data is according to Shannon Coulter, a brand strategist who co-founded the #GrabYourWallet campaign in October.
12:48 AM | The Wall Street Journal
Bradley Cohen, a wealthy Los Angeles real-estate investor, was enjoying a vacation dinner with his wife on the shores of Italy’s Lake Como when a Google alert flashed on his phone.
10:27 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
The private equity firm skimped on the details, but confirmed it intends to bring back the specialty brand in some form, someday.
07:07 PM | businessinsider.com
Robo advisors are increasingly growing in popularity, and these automated services are threatening to take huge amounts of business away from traditional financial advisors. Multiple different segments of the investing public have already taken advantage of robo advisors for a variety of reasons.
04:12 PM | City A.M.
If you have a yearning to buy a Swiss ski home, you might want to get your skates on. Since 2012 a law has prevented resorts from allocating more than 20 per cent of its new build properties to second home buyers, be they Swiss or foreign investors. Any development project already holding permission for construction prior to the changes was able to go ahead.
- WPP CEO Sir Martin Sorrell may have played a key role in the failed Kraft/Unilever takeover bid (WPP) 24 February | 04:06 PM | businessinsider.com
- Oxford Dictionaries add 'clicktivism' and 'haterade' as new words for angry times 24 February | 03:57 PM | Guardian
- Ebates Acquires ShopStyle, Partners With PopSugar for ‘Content Commerce’ 24 February | 03:17 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
- MAGIC Fall 2017 Fashion Trends: Stars 24 February | 02:55 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Has Cheryl had the baby yet? Fans wonder if star's given birth as first video of her bump emerges online 24 February | 02:11 PM | Mirror.co.uk
- Big Interview: Adele Cooper, UK & Ireland Country Manager, Pinterest 24 February | 01:44 PM | Retail Gazette
- Properties go on sale at old BBC and West Ham homes 24 February | 01:02 PM | City A.M.
- What to expect from smartphone giants at MWC 2017 24 February | 12:55 PM | The Next Web
- Shoppers Stop sells nearly entire 5% in airport retail venture 24 February | 11:01 AM | Money Control
- HSN focuses on its digital and mobile future 24 February | 10:31 AM | Internet Retailer