05:12 PM | mediabistro
"I am so fortunate that I get to watch a human being discover things that we all take for granted."
10:45 PM | Forbes.com
A recent release of interior design and decoration books are making their way into bookstores and libraries everywhere and they are bound to make you swoon, die a little of envy and leave you with a pang to redecorate.
11:52 AM | Retail Gazette
The continuing battle for footfall between the high street, retail parks and shopping centres took an unexpected turn last month. Major shopping centres such as Westfield Stratford City consistently broke footfall records last year, reporting in July that they had beaten the footfall record of the London 2012 Olympics.
10:24 AM | USA TODAY
Staples announced that they will be closing 70 stores this year. For the quarter ending Jan. 28, the office supply retailer reported sales of $4.6 billion, down 3% year over year.
02:31 AM | Independent.ie
Family-owned independent bookseller Dubray Books last year enjoyed its "best trading performance since the recession" after recording profits of €495,589.
- Dublin faces office supply shortage 23 March | 02:31 AM | Independent.ie
- Inside Amazon's new Chicago store which only sells books that got at least 4.5 stars online 22 March | 01:33 PM | businessinsider.com
- Paperback fighter: sales of physical books now outperform digital titles 17 March | 06:33 PM | Guardian
- Here’s how much people have spent on all those protest signs 17 March | 06:27 PM | New York Post
- London book fair: UK publishers cheerfully splash cash as sales rise 17 March | 06:15 PM | Guardian
- Paperback fighter: sales of physical books now outperform digital titles 17 March | 06:11 PM | The Guardian
- You've Got Mail: the forgotten world of 90s movie websites 15 March | 08:51 AM | Guardian
- Mixing Food and Feminism, Bloodroot Is 40 and Still Cooking 14 March | 04:48 PM | New York Times
- Ebook sales continue to fall as younger generations drive appetite for print 14 March | 11:40 AM | Guardian
- Platinum Buying Staples Business in Australia and New Zealand 13 March | 11:00 PM | DowJones.com