Nicholas Marshall asks: Why are women crap retailers?
We might as well admit it chaps, women are crap retailers, or so we men must believe. Maybe, they are okay on the tills but not in any senior position and definitely not in the board room. Women may be good at retailing on the other side of the counter (sic) but definitely not on the business side. After all the facts speak for themselves don’t they?
- Innovation at the heart of in-cosmetics with new Beiersdorf Innovation Pitch initiative
- Superdry owner says first weeks of Christmas trading 'encouraging'
- BRIEF-Alliance Boots ends talks with Mexico's Casa Saba
- GP surgery inspections reveal practices that put patients at risk
- Beauty Spots: Soap, Perfume and Cosmetics With Spice Notes
High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
My-RetailMedia.com brings you all the latest breaking retail news and information about the
retail sector and major brands from a comprehensive range of retail industry sector news sources.