Apple yesterday reported revenues of USD 42 billion for the fourth fiscal quarter of 2014, with net profit of USD 8.5 billion and diluted EPS at USD 1.42 for the period. The results mark an improvement on results from the same period last year, which stood at USD 37.5 billion revenues with a net profit of USD 7.5 billion and a diluted EPS of USD 1.01.
In Remembrance: The astonishing career of Oscar de la Renta
Few designers could evoke the outpour of affection and respect from the fashion industry that arrived this morning alongside the news of Oscar de la Renta’s death. Having proved a worthy match to the cancer he fought since 2006, the revered fashion designer passed away in his home in Kent, Connecticut, this week, due to complications from his battle with the disease. Born Óscar Arístides de la Renta Fiallo in the Dominican Republic in 1932, the artist left his home country to travel to Spain at 18.
- Department Store Retail companies shares mixed at 10 a.m.
- House of Fraser pan to launch new delivery service
- Fenwick adds pair of retail gurus to board
- Debenhams expected to announce 28% profit decline
- New World Department Store China : Proxy form for use at the annual general meeting to be held on Tuesday, 18 November 2014
- Peter Capaldi to voice new online Doctor Who game for the BBC
- Sales of Barbie dolls slide as Mattel approaches the festive rush
- Nintendo now allows digital purchases to be made on the web
- Netflix stumbles as profit warning spooks investors
- Sky revenues rise 6% to hit £1.9bn after adding 760,000 new subscribers
- Boots Health & Beauty magazine names features editor
- Vivienne Westwood accused of plagiarism in memoir
- Amazon's Latest Kindle Is Sleek, Light, And Better For Reading Than Ever
- Pharmacy Times and Specialty Pharmacy Times Welcome New Members to...
- Hermès takes consumers Elsewhere to reinterpret its print magazine
High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
My-RetailMedia.com brings you all the latest breaking retail news and information about the
retail sector and major brands from a comprehensive range of retail industry sector news sources.