10:40 PM | businessinsider.com
Primatologist Frans de Waal says chimpanzees can do almost everything that was once considered a distinctively human trait. The idea that only humans make tools is today "an unsustainable position," de Waal writes by email. "Then we also...
10:35 PM | USA TODAY
Kate Spade stock climbed on reports of takeover interest.
10:21 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
Cowen analyst Oliver Chen said a deal could happen in the first half of 2017.
09:05 PM | New York Times
A photo diary of the fall/winter 2017 collections that were presented in Paris on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
08:42 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
The show, held at Paris’ Musée Rodin, felt like a fairytale.
- Why ‘OITNB’ Star Dascha Polanco Will Never Get Rid of Her Birkenstocks 23 January | 08:07 PM | Footwearnews.com
- Dior offers pure escapism with fairytale haute couture show 23 January | 06:47 PM | The Guardian
- New Balance Makes its 247 Lifestyle Shoe Sporty 23 January | 06:46 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Jennifer Lopez’s Giuseppe Zanotti Shoe Collection Arrives in Stores 23 January | 05:08 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Cross country: Sophomore Claudia Lane of Malibu is Gatorade state girls' runner of the year 23 January | 04:40 PM | Los Angeles Times
- Harvey Nichols names new head of menswear 23 January | 04:22 PM | Retail Gazette
- Hermès Focuses on Timeless Menswear for Fall 2017 23 January | 04:22 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Bondage-Inspired Shoes Made for a Moody Collection at Dior Homme 23 January | 04:08 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Cost of Truworths sale hits bottom line at Office 23 January | 03:20 PM | Draper Online
- French lingerie show says knickers to Victoria's Secret 23 January | 03:14 PM | Fashion United