High Street Tracker
- Non-fashion -1.8 %
- Fashion -2.4 %
- Homewares -2.4 %
- Non-store +40.2 %
01:37 PM | Telegraph
Cavan Mahony, former brand manager at Chanel and the current Missoni franchisee for the U.K. and Spain, launches her luxury fashion website, Cavan.com.
12:30 PM | Women’s Wear Daily
Kate Spade’s Deborah Lloyd and BrandAlley’s Melissa Littler are fans. Continue reading... Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook .
11:58 AM | New York Post
It’s fitting that for a crazy whirlwind of a film about Liberace, Zsa Zsa Gabor’s Bel-Air home would be one of the set locations. Production designer Howard Cummings fell in love with her house, given its similar decorative aesthetic to Liberace’s, and used it as a basis...
11:48 AM | The Observer
Add a splash of colour to your summer look with a modern tote Jo Jones Helen Seamons
07:00 AM | Retail Week
The etailer, which runs limited period Sales for brands including Mulberry, Joules and Aquascutum, will begin shipping overseas when it moves to a new web platform in August.
- Jimmy Choo Hosts Dinner for Pre-Fall Collection 24 May | 06:09 AM | Women’s Wear Daily
- VIDEO: Cow stomach handbag collection created 23 May | 04:11 PM | bbc.co.uk
- Luxury Consumers Value Products, Not Buying Experiences 23 May | 02:35 PM | Forbes.com
- Apax Partners to take rue21 private in $1.1 billion deal 23 May | 02:26 PM | Reuters.com
- Monsoon hires Jacques Vert director 23 May | 10:52 AM | Draper Online
- Burberry posts 8% rise in annual revenues on strong demand for mufflers and scarves in Asia Pacific 22 May | 10:27 AM | This is Money
- Giorgio Armani to Open Cannes Store 22 May | 01:36 AM | Women’s Wear Daily
- Burberry boosted by Asian retail growth 21 May | 05:27 PM | The Guardian
- FTSE heads for new 13 year high, but Carnival sinks 13% after warning on earnings 21 May | 12:54 PM | Guardian
- Time to Step Into Shoe Carnival? 21 May | 11:30 AM | Barron's